Kinh Ăn Năn Tội - Make the Act of Contrition

Tiếng Việt: Kinh Ăn Năn TộiEnglish: Make the Act of Contrition
Lạy Chúa con, Chúa là Đấng trọn tốt trọn lành vô cùng. Chúa đã dựng nên con, và cho Con Chúa ra đời chịu nạn chịu chết vì con, mà con đã cả lòng phản nghịch lỗi nghĩa cùng Chúa, thì con lo buồn đau đớn, cùng chê ghét mọi tội con trên hết mọi sự; con dốc lòng chừa cải, và nhờ ơn Chúa thì con sẽ lánh xa dịp tội cùng làm việc đền tội cho xứng. Amen.O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended you and I detest all my sins, because of your punishments, but most of all because they offend you, my God, who are all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of your grace, to sin no more and to avoid the near occasions of sin. Amen.
Kinh Ăn Năn Tội là một kinh thể hiện sự xám hối của người phạm tội. Kinh này thường được đọc khi xưng thú tội lỗi với linh mục trong lúc xưng tội và thực hiện bí tích giải tội.
  There is another popular version in English: O my God, I am heartily sorry for having offended Thee, and I detest all my sins because I dread the loss of Heaven and the pains of Hell; but most of all because they offend Thee, my God, Who art all-good and deserving of all my love. I firmly resolve, with the help of Thy grace, to confess my sins, to do penance, and to amend my life. Amen.
Canadian Version: My God, I am sorry for my sins with all my heart. In choosing to do wrong and failing to do good, I have sinned against You whom I should love above all things. I firmly intend, with Your help, to do penance, to sin no more, and to avoid whatever leads me to sin. Our Saviour Jesus Christ, suffered and died for us. In His name, my God, have mercy. British Version: Oh My God, I am sorry very sorry for all my sins. because they are despising oh lord, oh are. I firmly intend, with your help of your son, to make up for my sins and to love as I should. Amen. Latin Version: Deus meus, ex toto corde paenitet me omnium meorum peccatorum, eaque detestor, quia peccando, non solum poenas a te iuste statutas promeritus sum, sed praesertim quia offendi te, summum bonum, ac dignum qui super omnia diligaris. Ideo firmiter propono, adiuvante gratia tua, de cetero me non peccatorum peccandique occasiones proximas fugiturum. Amen.